Federal School Code
Non-resident Tuition Remission
Students must apply through FAFSA.
- Covers undergraduate and graduate students
- Non-residents of Wisconsin
- Remits part or all of out-of-state tuition costs
- Students must be enrolled full time (12+ credits per semester)
- Award is based on financial need
Tuition remission specifically for students from Minnesota.
Hours and Location
Dempsey Hall, Room 104
Walk-In Hours: 8:00 a.m.–4:00 p.m.
Office Hours: 8 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
Financial Aid Office
800 Algoma Blvd.
Oshkosh, WI 54901