Albee Hall and Pool
Albee Hall and Pool was built in 1956 and named after the first president of the University. In 1993, Albee Hall was remodeled and is one of two physical education buildings on campus. It houses a swimming pool, diving pool, Healthy Titans weight-lifting center, racquetball courts, gymnasium and a few classrooms.
All UW Oshkosh students are eligible to use the swimming pool. Just present a valid Titan card at the pool check-in desk.
UW Oshkosh faculty and staff are eligible to purchase a swimming pool-only membership. Faculty/staff memberships are $25 per semester and can be purchased at the Student Recreation and Wellness Center. A valid Titan card should be presented at the pool check-in desk.
Pool membership is also included in all Healthy Titan memberships. Just present a valid Titan card at the pool check-in desk.
- No swimming without a lifeguard present.
- Do not enter the pool if you have a communicable disease or an open cut.
- Do not bring food, drink. gum, or tobacco in the pool.
- Shower before entering the pool area and after use of the toilet facilities.
- Do not run or engage in rough play in the pool area or shower rooms.
- Do not bring animals into the pool area.
- Diaper changing on the pool deck is prohibited.
- Glass and shatter-able items are prohibited in the pool area.
- Anyone under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be admitted.
- Students, faculty, and staff must present their Titan Card before accessing the pool.
- Children under 18 are not allowed in the pool without written consent.
Albee Pool is under video surveillance.
Pool Capacity = 348