Albee Hall and Pool
Albee Hall and Pool was built in 1956 and named after the first president of the University. In 1993, Albee Hall was remodeled and is one of two physical education buildings on campus. It houses a swimming pool, diving pool, Healthy Titans weight-lifting center, racquetball courts, gymnasium and a few classrooms.
All UW Oshkosh students are eligible to use the swimming pool. Just present a valid Titan card at the pool check-in desk.
UW Oshkosh faculty and staff are eligible to purchase a swimming pool-only membership. Faculty/staff memberships are $25 per semester and can be purchased at the Student Recreation and Wellness Center. A valid Titan card should be presented at the pool check-in desk.
Pool membership is also included in all Healthy Titan memberships. Just present a valid Titan card at the pool check-in desk.
- Users should leave all belongings on the pool deck, in the bleachers, at least six feet apart from other belongings. Cameras provide surveillance for the entire pool deck
- Pool capacity will be limited to 11 individuals at one time
- Users will enter the pool through the main stairwell by the bus stop entrance of Albee Hall
- Users are encouraged to come dressed to swim but may use the on-deck restroom as a changing space
- Users will access the showers in the men’s or women’s locker room through the pool
- Face Coverings are required by all pool users unless swimming or showering
- Face Coverings may be removed when the pool user is at the starting blocks of the reserved lane and must be put back on when the pool user leaves that lane
- Face Coverings may be removed when the pool user enters the shower area and must be put back on when the pool user leaves the shower area
- Physical distancing will be observed by all pool users on the pool deck, pool, and showers
- Pool deck
- Users waiting to use the showers, the on-deck restroom, athletics team rooms, or pool will wait in the bleachers while observing at least six feet of physical distancing
- Lifeguard staff and athletics coaches will observe at least six feet of physical distancing at all times
- Open Swim: Maximum one swimmer per lane and three swimmers in the diving well
- Pool deck
Pool Capacity = 11
- No swimming without a lifeguard present.
- Do not enter the pool if you have a communicable disease or an open cut.
- Do not bring food, drink. gum, or tobacco in the pool.
- Shower before entering the pool area and after use of the toilet facilities.
- Do not run or engage in rough play in the pool area or shower rooms.
- Do not bring animals into the pool area.
- Diaper changing on the pool deck is prohibited.
- Glass and shatter-able items are prohibited in the pool area.
- Anyone under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be admitted.
- Students, faculty, and staff must present their Titan Card before accessing the pool.
- Children under 18 are not allowed in the pool without written consent.
Albee Pool is under video surveillance.
Pool Capacity = 348