Facility & Equipment Rental Requests
Please complete this form if you are requesting to use Student Recreation facilities:
MAC Gym Reservation Policies
The SRWC Advisory Committee has passed a policy allowing ONLY Recognized Student Organizations and Residence Hall floors limited use of the MAC Gym. If you are looking for a place to play an indoor sport, this area may be an option for you!
Fridays 7 p.m. – 10 p.m.
Saturday 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Sundays 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Only OSA-recognized student organizations and residence hall floors may reserve the MAC Gym (athletic teams & Sport Clubs are not permitted to reserve the MAC Gym).
- Reservations can be made for up to 3 hour blocks of time.
- Each group is limited to two reservations a semester.
- To request your date & time, complete the online facility request form.
Sports Equipment Requests
Intramural sports equipment is available for UW Oshkosh student groups to rent.
Please complete a Sport Equipment Request Form (click here for form) to be contacted by Intramural staff for availability of sports equipment.
- Wallyball equipment
- Wiffleball equipment
- Baseball/Softball gloves
- more equipment available upon request
For more information on sports equipment for student groups please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Bubble Ball is available for UW Oshkosh groups and organizations to rent for $150/hr. This includes 12 Bubble Balls and an Event Supervisor. Rentals are only permitted in SRWC MAC Gym. The above mentioned fee does NOT include any facility rental fee.
Bubble Ball rentals are limited to only UW Oshkosh groups and organizations. Groups are responsible for replacing any broken, ripped, punctured, or otherwise damaged Bubble Balls that occur during use.