Facility & Equipment Rental Requests
Please complete this form if you are requesting to use Student Recreation facilities:
MAC Gym Reservation Policies
The Student Recreation Advisory Committee has passed a policy allowing ONLY Recognized Student Organizations and Residence Hall floors limited use of the MAC Gym. If you are looking for a place to play an indoor sport, this area may be an option for you! Available Hours:
- Fridays: 7 p.m. – 10 p.m.
- Saturdays: 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Sundays: 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Only OSA-recognized student organizations and residence hall floors may reserve the MAC Gym (athletic teams & Sport Clubs are not permitted to reserve the MAC Gym).
- Reservations can be made for up to 3 hour blocks of time.
- Each group is limited to two reservations a semester.
- To request your date & time, complete the online facility request form.
- Events that require a fee and/or bringing non-student participants (such as tournaments and/or fundraisers) may be subject to the Affiliated Group rental rate for the MAC gym.
Sports Equipment Requests
Intramural sports equipment is available for UW Oshkosh student groups to rent.
Please complete a Sport Equipment Request Form (click here for form) to be contacted by Intramural staff for availability of sports equipment.
- Wallyball equipment
- Wiffleball equipment
- Baseball/Softball gloves
- more equipment available upon request
For more information on sports equipment for student groups please contact email@example.com
Bubble Ball rentals are available and limited to UW Oshkosh affiliated groups and organizations. The bubble Ball Rental fee is $150/hr and does NOT include facility rental fees, if applicable. Rental includes 12 Bubble Balls and an Event Supervisor. Rentals are only permitted in SRWC MAC Gym or Rec Plex. Groups are responsible for replacing any broken, ripped, punctured, or otherwise damaged Bubble Balls that occur during use.