Looking for a campus job in a great environment? Think you would make a great addition to our team? Student Recreation offers a variety of student employment opportunities. Please note that not all positions will be open throughout the year. Any open positions will be listed on the employment application.
Wages range from $10/hr to $12.75/hr depending on position
Our general list of positions include:
- SRWC and Rec Plex Positions
- Operations Attendants
- Operations Managers
- Intramural Officials & Supervisors
- Outdoor Adventure Center Attendants
- Group Exercise Instructors
- Personal Trainers
- Snow Removal Crew
- Marketing Positions
- Social Media Specialist
- Graphic Design & Marketing
- Health and Wellness Positions
- Peer Wellness & Senior Peer Wellness Educators
- Violence Prevention Educators
- UW Access Campus Positions
- Sports Program & Facility Operations (UW Access Campuses)
- Media Specialist (UW Access Campuses)
- Sports Event Staff (UW Access Campuses)
- Prompt and reliable.
- Friendly and outgoing.
- Knowledge of and experience with position(s) of interest is preferred.
- Ability to consistently meet duty expectations and enforce facility rules.
- Belief in the benefits of regular exercise shown by active participation, appearance and attitude.
- Willing to work some weekends, early and/or late shifts.
- Able to work with little or no supervision.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service.
As part of the hiring process, applicants are required to watch the Info Session video linked below to learn more about Student Recreation and the positions available and the hiring process:
Click Here for the Info Session Video