The following polices are in place when using the Rec Plex Turf Fields:
- Molded cleats or other athletic shoes ONLY (no metal cleats of any kind)
- No sharp objects – including tent stakes, corner flags or other objects that can penetrate the surface of the field
- No food items – including gum and sunflower seeds
- No tobacco products of any kind
- No sports drinks or liquids other than water. Alcohol is prohibited on all campus premises.
- No pets. Service dogs individually trained to do work or perform tasks for a patron with a disability are allowed in all areas of the facility.
- No bicycles or other unapproved vehicles
- Approved athletic equipment only
- All equipment must be CARRIED or WHEELED – No dragging of equipment
- No throwing, kicking, or batting balls or other objects into the fencing or building
- Participants are required to show their UWO Titan ID prior to using the fields
- Failure to comply with these policies or other instructions from Student Recreation Staff may result in participants being removed from the premises
These policies are in addition to current UWO and Student Recreation Rental Policies.
Non-university groups may begin to reserve Rec Plex dates on October 1st for the upcoming November through May and on April 1st for the upcoming June through October. A 50% deposit may be required to hold requested dates.
Rentals on Weekdays (Mondays through Fridays until 5pm) limited to:
- Athletics 6am-9am and 3pm-5pm
- Sport Clubs 5pm-7pm
- Student Recreation Programs: 7pm-11pm
Any times not utilized by the above groups will be transitioned to Open Recreation to provide students opportunities to utilize the facility. Other reservation requests will likely not be accommodated on weekdays, except during academic breaks such as Spring Break, Winter Break, and Summer Break.
Rentals on Weekends limited to:
Reservations may be made by campus and community groups to conduct camps, clinics, tournament, and other events. Charges will be assessed for these reservations.
Available Rental times
- Friday: 5pm-11pm
- Saturday 9am-10pm
- Sunday 9am-10pm
Events after or before the above operating hours are subject to the full hourly rate and additional staffing fees.
Events may NOT be scheduled from 12am-5am
OSA-Recognized Student Organizations (not including athletic teams or Sport Clubs) and residence hall floors looking to host UWO Student-only programs and events may reserve the Rec Plex at no charge.
OSA-Recognized Student Organizations Events that require a “team or registration fee” and/or involve non-UWO students are subject to the rental rates. These reservations may be for no more than three (3) hours. These groups are limited to two (2) reservations per semester.
To request time, a Facility request Form must be completed. The form is located HERE
STUDENT REC & WELLNESS CENTER
735 Pearl Ave.
Oshkosh, WI 54901
Phone: (920) 424-1245
Monday -Friday: 6am-11pm
Rec Plex Hours:
Monday -Friday: 2pm-11pm
Albee Pool Hours:
Monday: 6:15pm - 9pm
Tuesday: 11:30am - 2:30pm & 6:15pm - 9pm
Wednesday: 11:30am - 1pm & 6:15pm - 9pm
Thursday: 11:30am - 2:30pm & 6:15pm - 9pm
Friday: 11:30am - 2:30pm