Our updated golf simulator is located behind the Climbing Wall. The system allows golfers to play some of the best courses around the world or try your hand at mini golf. Golfers also can practice driving, putting, and chipping using the coaching features.
Golf clubs and balls are available for use at no additional charge or golfers may use their own.
For questions, comments or concerns please email email@example.com.
- Student and SRWC Member Rate: $5.00/golfer/hour
- Faculty/Staff NON-Member Rate:$10.00/golfer/hour
- Member Guest Rate: $5.00 for a day pass AND $10.00/golfer/hour
- Guest must over 18 years old
- Student and SRWC Member Hours
- Weekdays: 8:00am- 30 minutes prior to SRWC closing
- Weekends: 9:30am-30 minutes prior to SRWC closing
- Faculty/Staff NON-Member Hours
- Fall/Spring: 8:00am-3:00pm
- Summer: 8:00am-7:00pm
- A group of four (4) golfers will take approximately two (2) hours to complete nine (9) holes.
- The golf simulator can be reserved 7 days in advance online (Click Here to Reserve Online) or in person at the SRWC Welcome Desk
- Reservations may be made in 30 minute increments and can reserve up to 2 hours at a time.
- All pricing is set for 1 hour increments. Pricing is NOT pro-rated.
- Payment is required prior to the start of a golfer’s tee time.
- Golfers may extend their time by paying for more time at the SRWC Welcome Desk. This option is only available if simulator is not already reserved.
- Each paid hour starts at the scheduled time, even if the golfer(s) have not arrived.
- No refunds or prorates for golfers that do not use their full time.
- Only golfers who have paid are allowed in the simulator area.
- Only one golfer in the simulator room at a time. All others need to stay outside the simulator room, even when others are putting.
- Golfers must NOT touch the screen or projector at any time.
- Golfers should handle the simulator equipment with care. If there is a problem, please locate a staff member for assistance.
- Regular golf rules and etiquette should be followed at all times.
- Spiked shoes are NOT allowed.
- In the event of a lost ball, golfers must find a staff member for assistance.
- No swearing or objectionable language. Violators may be asked to leave.
- Student Recreation reserves the right to terminate play at any time.
- Please keep golf simulator area clean and remove all trash after use