Select Page

Re-entry Application Procedures

If you attended the University of Wisconsin Oshkosh in the past and would like to return to complete your degree, we encourage you to apply for re-entry. Depending on where your life took you during the time you were gone, please refer to the following re-entry types and use the guidelines related to your situation.


Re-entry (Nontransfer and Good Academic Standing)

If you have not attended another college or university since leaving UW Oshkosh, and you left UW Oshkosh in good academic standing, follow these steps for applying to the University.


Re-entry Following Academic Suspension

If you were previously suspended from the University, you may seek re-entry after a minimum of one full term (not including the summer session). Follow these guidelines for appealing for re-entry from suspension.


Transfer Re-entry

If you attended another college or university after leaving UW Oshkosh, the University regards you as a transfer student in terms of your application for readmission. Follow these guidelines for applying to the University as a transfer student.

Please note that if you completed any courses at UW Oshkosh as a degree-seeking student in the past, you do not need to pay the application fee again.


Admitted Re-entry Students

If you have not attended any other institutions since leaving UWO and are admitted as a re-entry student, please follow these steps. 


UW Oshkosh Admissions
800 Algoma Boulevard
135 Dempsey Hall
Oshkosh, WI 54901


Hours of Operation:
M-F 7:45 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.


Follow uwoshkosh on Snapchat!