Dempsey Hall 135
800 Algoma Blvd
Oshkosh, WI 54901
Maps and Directions
We’re excited to welcome you to the University of Wisconsin Oshkosh! Please use this page as a resource for planning your trip to UWO. If you have any questions or need directions as you are driving, please contact our front desk at (920) 424-3164.
800 Algoma Boulevard
Dempsey Hall Room 135
Oshkosh, WI 54901
Location in Dempsey Hall:
We are located on the first floor. When you enter from the main doors along Algoma Boulevard, proceed straight. Our office will be on your right.
Important Note for Saturday Guests:
Please note that if you are visiting on Saturday, our main office in Dempsey is closed. Your visit (presentation and tour) will start and end in Reeve Memorial Union. The phone number for this facility is (920) 424-1234.
The address of Reeve Memorial Union is:
748 Algoma Blvd
Oshkosh, WI 54901
The following instructions are for guests who are planning an individual campus visit. If you are attending for a Titan Preview, Titan Takeoff or other event, please refer to your specific confirmation materials for parking instructions on the day of your visit.
All guests who schedule using our online form will receive immediate confirmation via the email provided on the form. Instructions on how to claim your parking permit along with directions and parking information is emailed separately in the days leading up to your visit.
You are permitted to park in Lot 15, which is a visitor-only parking lot located next to Blackhawk Commons on Algoma Blvd (use 725 Algoma Blvd. for your GPS). You must claim your parking permit via the email instructions provided prior to your visit.
If you find Lot 15 to be full, parking is allowed in any staff/commuter/visitor/student lot indicated in our campus parking map.
You may not park in reserved or metered spaces. Overnight parking is prohibited.
- Take Interstate 41 to exit 119 (WI-21/Omro Rd) in Oshkosh.
- At the roundabout, continue left and follow WI-21 East/Oshkosh Avenue.
- Follow Oshkosh Avenue just over one mile, keeping in the right-hand lane as you go over the Fox River bridge.
- Turn right onto High Avenue.
- Continue down High Avenue for one mile. Turn left on Osceola Street.
- Turn left on Algoma Boulevard.
- The entry to Lot #15, which will be on your left after you pass Blackhawk Commons (725 Algoma Boulevard for your GPS).
From Appleton, Green Bay and Other Points North
- Take Highway 41S and exit at US-45S/Algoma Blvd.
- Head left on Algoma Blvd and continue straight through roundabouts.
- Stay to the left as Algoma Blvd turns into High Avenue (one-way street).
- Proceed straight through traffic light to High Avenue.
- Continue straight through campus. Turn left on Osceola St. Turn left onto Algoma Boulevard. You will park in Lot 15, which is located on your left by Blackhawk Commons.
If you are interested in overnight accommodations in Oshkosh, you may contact the following hotels for rate information and room availability:
Gruenhagen Conference Center (208 Osceola St) – 920-424-1106
For additional lodging information, visit the hotels tab of the Oshkosh Convention and Visitors Bureau website.
Browse a full list of dining options on the restaurants tab of the Oshkosh Convention and Visitors Bureau website.
Things to do in the Oshkosh Area
Looking for something to do in the city of Oshkosh? Visit the “Things to Do” section of the Oshkosh Convention and Visitors Bureau website.
Please note that some highways, the City of Oshkosh and the UW Oshkosh campus may be experiencing construction. We suggest planning your travel to allow extra time in the event of delays. Please visit the Department of Transportation US 41 Project website for additional questions about road construction that may be specific to your route to campus.