800 Algoma Blvd
Oshkosh, WI 54901
Admitted Re-entry Students
If you have been admitted to the University as a re-entry student, please follow the steps below to complete your enrollment at UW Oshkosh.
Step 1: Confirm your Spot & Complete the Intent to Enroll Form
Congratulations on your admission to UW Oshkosh. To continue on with your next steps, all we ask is that you complete and submit two simple forms. The form to confirm your spot can be found online atuwo.sh/confirm. You must then complete the Intent to Enroll form that was emailed to you.
Congratulations Titan, your journey starts here!
Step 2: Activate your UW Oshkosh Email Account
Approximately one week after the University receives your completed confirm your spot form, your UW Oshkosh email account will be re-activated and available for your use.
To log in to Office 365 to access your email and calendar:
- Go to portal.office.com.
- Enter your email address and click Next.
- Select Work or school account.
- Enter the password for your NetID.
- Choose whether you would like to stay logged in or not.
(If you’re not on a campus owned computer issued to you, consider selecting No.)
- Click on Outlook, which should be the first app listed under Apps.
Forget Your Password or Having Trouble Logging In?
Contact UW Oshkosh’s academic computing help desk at (920) 424-3020. They will be able to assist you. Please make sure to have your student ID number available before calling.
Step 3: Set an Appointment for Academic Advising
Re-entry students who have been admitted and confirmed their spot are eligible to meet with academic advisers in the Undergraduate Advising Resource Center (UARC).
To schedule an advising appointment, call the UARC appointment desk at 920-424-1268 and identify yourself as a re-entry student. You will be scheduled to meet with an appropriate adviser for your college and major.
Please access your STAR (degree audit report) using TitanWeb and bring a copy with you to your advising appointment.
Step 4: Use TitanWeb to Register for Your Classes
Students at UW Oshkosh use TitanWeb to register for classes and are assigned registration dates according to the total number of credits they have earned. Enrollment for spring terms begins the October prior, while enrollment for fall terms begins the February prior. Although you may apply for admission well in advance of the start of a given term, you will be eligible to enroll in classes only after these official registration periods are underway.
Use TitanWeb to find out when you are eligible to enroll in classes. On or after your assigned registration date, access TitanWeb and enroll in classes. If you need assistance please contact the Registrar’s Office.
NOTE: If you register for classes before meeting with your academic adviser, following these instructions:
- Please access your STAR (degree audit report) via TitanWeb to assist you in selecting appropriate course work.
- Sign up for classes.
- Please print a copy of your STAR and bring it with you when you come to campus for your reentry advising session. Your adviser may suggest changes to your schedule at this time.
Important: Check all enrollment “messages”
Titan Web provides you with important messages when you register for your classes. Please be aware of the following “messages” impacting your enrollment:
- Success: The class you have requested has been added to your schedule.
- Error: The class you requested has not been added to your schedule. Click on the word “Error” for a detailed explanation of why the class was not added.
- Message: This is a warning that you have already taken a class equivalent to the one you are attempting to take again. Please be sure you intend to repeat the class and, then, be aware that if you have previously taken the class and earned a grade of “C” or better, this is a violation of the UW Oshkosh Repeat Policy and the class will be administratively dropped from your schedule. If you are dropped from the repeat of a class for this reason, the Registrar’s Office will notify you of any schedule changes via your campus email account.