Faculty and staff at UW-Oshkosh Journalism Department provide support for students to create a better future.
This list links students to resources that may help ease burdens raised by the COVID 19 Pandemic.
- The UWO COVID 19 Information page remains the central online location for the most up to date announcements and developments on COVID 19 at UWO.
- Seeking tips on coping with isolation and other mental health resources? The UWO Counseling Center has a wealth of material and continues to offer tele-health services.
Just beneath surface, are you good? We often are asked how we are doing, and we almost always say good. Are we always good though? These challenging times have changed our experience of what good feels like and impacted our mental health in many ways. The Counseling Center has a new website and marketing campaign entitled “Just Beneath the Surface.”
- Need internet access to continue your coursework? Click here for list of emergency internet resources for Wisconsin residents.
- Need a book but the library is closed? Check the Polk Library website to see if an e-book version is available or request it.
- Experiencing food insecurity? While the UWO The Cabinet is currently closed, inventory has been moved to the Oshkosh Area Food Pantry.
- Get connected!
Please reach out to Department of Journalism Faculty and Staff if there’s any way
we can help support you during this time. We want you to succeed!
Be well…Stay Well!