Individual Campus Visit
We’re so excited to welcome you! Campus tours are often cited by current students as the No. 1 factor in helping them make a decision on where to attend college.
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 concerns, safety is our top priority! There are several modifications and restrictions that have been put in place for the campus visits, to keep both our guests and our campus community safe. Please review the visit modifications and restrictions outlined below, prior to registering for a visit. Failure to comply with these restrictions will result in your party being asked to take their own self-guided walking tour.
- Do not attend your scheduled visit if you or anyone in your household is ill or experiencing flu-like symptoms.
- All visit attendees, staff and tour guides will be required to wear a mask for the duration of the campus visit. (We encourage you to bring your own mask, but if you do not have one, one will be provided for you.)
- Social distancing will be required for the duration of the campus visit. While indoors and outdoors, you need to maintain a 6-foot distance between you, other visiting families, Admissions staff and tour guides.
- Group size will be limited in accordance with the restrictions outlined by the Winnebago County Health Department. Therefore, we ask you to be as accurate as possible when reporting your total in party on the registration form. We further ask you to limit your total in party to three people, if possible. If you have extenuating circumstances, please contact the Admissions Office at email@example.com. (If on the day of your visit, your total in party is more than was indicated on the registration form, you may be asked to do a self-guided walking tour.)
- Follow your local and state guidelines regarding travel.
- Each visit is comprised of a short Admissions presentation followed by a campus tour. August tours will be led by an Admissions Counselor (approximately 45-60 minutes). Fall tours will be led by a current student tour guide (approximately 60-90 minutes).
- The tour group will take care not to linger in buildings; instead the tour guide will lead a walk-through of each building, stopping to talk about each location once back outside.
- Please bring a pre-filled water bottle. Drinking fountains will not be accessible, however, filling stations will be available.
- We are unable to accommodate requests for individual appointments with Admissions Counselors, departments, Athletics, etc. We would be happy to provide direct contact information with you to connect with the desired party individually.
*You will find our current openings listed on the registration form. If you do not find the date you are looking for, continue to check back. The website will update if cancelations occur.*
You will receive an initial registration confirmation after you submit your request. Although it is generally not the case, sometimes this email confirmation goes to a spam folder. Please check all inboxes if you don’t receive anything from us.
UW Oshkosh Admissions
800 Algoma Boulevard
135 Dempsey Hall
Oshkosh, WI 54901
Hours of Operation:
M-F 7:45 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.