Dempsey Hall 135
800 Algoma Blvd
Oshkosh, WI 54901
Individual Campus Visit
We’re so excited to welcome you! Campus tours are often cited by current students as the No. 1 factor in helping them make a decision on where to attend college.
We offer daily visits and groups presentations that talk through the admissions process and give you an idea of all the things UW Oshkosh has to offer. Daily tours are offered on weekdays, as well as, select Saturdays during the academic year.
- Morning Tour – 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 p.m.
- Afternoon Tour – 1:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Saturday Tour – 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
If you do not see a date that you are interested in, it may be full or we may not be offering individual campus visits that day as it is one of our Titan Preview events! Browse those dates at uwo.sh/preview.
- A 30 minute presentation led by an admissions counselor. The presentation will cover topics such as the admissions process, financial aid, tuition and fees, academic offerings, campus life, and more!
- A 90 minute campus tour led by a current UWO student.
- Group size will be limited. We ask you to limit your total in party as much as possible. If you have extenuating circumstances, please contact the Admissions Office at email@example.com.
- All visit attendees, staff and tour guides will be required to wear a mask, regardless of vaccination status.
- Social distancing will be required for the duration of the campus visit.
- If you would like to include a professor or coach visit in your schedule for the day, we encourage you to directly contact the academic department or coaching staff.
- Please complete this form once for each prospective student even if both students live in the same household or are traveling together to the visit.
- Please provide the student’s (not the parent’s) contact information.