Dempsey Hall 135
800 Algoma Blvd
Oshkosh, WI 54901
Individual Campus Visit
We’re so excited to welcome you! Campus tours are often cited by current students as the No. 1 factor in helping them make a decision on where to attend college.
We offer daily visits and groups presentations that talk through the admissions process and give you an idea of all the things UW Oshkosh has to offer. Daily tours are offered Monday through Friday, both morning and afternoon, as well as select Saturdays during the academic year.
If you do not see a date that you are interested in, it may be full or we may not be offering individual campus visits that day as it is one of our Titan Preview events! Browse those dates at uwo.sh/preview.
- A 30 minute presentation led by an admissions counselor. The presentation will cover topics such as the admissions process, financial aid, tuition and fees, academic offerings, campus life, and much more!
- A 90 minute campus tour led by a current UWO student.
- (Optional) During weekdays, you may request an individual appointment with an admissions counselor following the presentation and campus tour. Individual appointments allow the opportunity to ask more specific questions.
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 concerns, safety is our top priority! There are several modifications and restrictions that have been put in place for the campus visits, to keep both our guests and our campus community safe.
- Do not attend your scheduled visit if you or anyone in your household is ill or experiencing flu-like symptoms.
- Group size will be limited. Therefore, we ask you to be as accurate as possible when reporting your total in party on the registration form. We further ask you to limit your total in party as much as possible. If you have extenuating circumstances, please contact the Admissions Office at firstname.lastname@example.org. (If on the day of your visit, your total in party is more than was indicated on the registration form, you may be asked to do a self-guided walking tour.)
- All visit attendees, staff and tour guides will be required to wear a mask, regardless of vaccination status. We encourage you to bring your own mask, but if you do not have one, one will be provided for you.
- Social distancing will be required for the duration of the campus visit for those who are not vaccinated. While indoors and outdoors, you need to maintain a 6-foot distance between you, other visiting families, Admissions staff and tour guides.
- Follow your local and state guidelines regarding travel.
- Each visit is comprised of a short Admissions presentation followed by a student-led campus tour (approximately 60-90 minutes).
- We are unable to accommodate requests for individual appointments with specific departments, Athletics, etc. We would be happy to provide direct contact information with you to connect with the desired party individually.
*You will find our current openings listed on the registration form. If you do not find the date you are looking for, continue to check back. The website will update if cancelations occur.*
You will receive an initial registration confirmation after you submit your request. Although it is generally not the case, sometimes this email confirmation goes to a spam folder. Please check all inboxes if you don’t receive anything from us.