UW Oshkosh Special Groups
We strive to provide an enjoyable and educational experience for our guests and work to answer any questions that visiting individuals may have about UW Oshkosh. In order to make sure your visit meets these standards, please make sure you are familiar with our restrictions and important notes in regard to visits, prior to requesting your visit.
Please read before submitting your request:
- Requests need to be submitted at least two full weeks prior to your preferred visit date.
- Visits are offered on Tuesdays and Thursdays from the last week of September to the first week of December, and the last week of February to the last week of April.
- Groups need to be available on campus for a minimum of 2.5 hours. A typical campus visit is 3-4+ hours and includes an admissions presentation and campus tour, with the opportunity to request additions (i.e. lunch).
- The majority of students in your group must be sophomores or juniors in high school.
- UW Oshkosh is unable to sponsor funding for group visits, including transportation, lunch and lodging.
- If approval from superiors is required, you must obtain it before UW Oshkosh will confirm a visit date.
- Groups larger than 40 students will be considered on a case-by-case basis, unless you are willing to split the group into two visit days.
Once you have submitted your request:
- Please check your email to make sure you received a confirmation that your request was successfully submitted.
- Either our special groups coordinator, Erica (Brooks) Spicer, or a member of our special groups team will follow up with you, most likely via email, in regard to the status of your request.
- If at any point in time you would like to verify that we have received your request, or make an update to your request, please do not hesitate to contact us!
All April special group dates are booked, but we’re still booking for March and will also begin reviewing requests for fall visits in mid May.
Note: Persons with disabilities needing special assistance to attend or anyone with special dietary needs should contact Erica (Brooks) Spicer (920) 424-0227 at least 72 hours before your visit. The University will provide reasonable accommodations to those requesting assistance.
Erica (Brooks) Spicer
Special Groups Coordinator
Megan and Morgan
Special Group Assistants
If you have questions or would like additional information about bringing a special group to campus, please contact Erica (Brooks) Spicer, UW Oshkosh’s special group coordinator, at (920) 424-0227 or via email at email@example.com.
800 Algoma Boulevard
135 Dempsey Hall
Oshkosh, WI 54901
Hours of Operation:
M-F 7:45 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.