800 Algoma Blvd
Oshkosh, WI 54901
Special Group Visits
We are excited to once again offer in-person on-campus group visits, while continuing a virtual option for this fall! Fall 2021 will be a trial season as we evaluate offering both face to face and virtual options this season so our process may not be as streamlined as in the past.
For this summer, please check out opportunities for students to visit at our visit page.
We strive to provide an enjoyable and educational experience for our guests visiting the UW Oshkosh campus. In order to make sure your visit meets these standards, please become familiar with our guidelines outlined below prior to submitting a request, so we can continue to provide quality campus visits at UW Oshkosh.
Please read before submitting your request:
- The UW Oshkosh Admissions Office is unable to sponsor funding for group visits, including transportation, dining, lodging and “swag”.
- UW Oshkosh group visits strive to provide a personalized experience that meets the needs of your students
- You can request additions to the skeletal itinerary.
- The official online request form needs to be successfully received a minimum of two weeks in advance of your preferred visit date as it may take 7-10 business days to approve your request during our high visit season.
- Prior to clicking submit we encourage you to screen shot your entries as the form will clear if the form does not successfully go through.
Once you have submitted your request:
- The screen should have a “Thank you! Your request has been submitted” message. In addition, please check your email for a confirmation that your request was successfully submitted. If you did not receive an email, we did not receive your request. You are welcome to email us your screen shot.
- If there are no questions regarding your submission, we will confirm your visit request within 7 to 10 business days. If there are questions about your request, we will communicate those to you via email.
- If at any point in time you would like to verify that we have received your request, make an update to your request, or have questions on the status of your request please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
Note: Persons with disabilities needing special assistance to attend or anyone with special dietary needs should contact Erica (Brooks) Spicer (920) 424-0227 at least 72 hours before your visit. The University will provide reasonable accommodations to those requesting assistance.
If you are having troubles, or would like assistance finding your territory counselor, we are here to help! You can call the Admissions Office Front Desk at (920) 424-3164 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.