UW Oshkosh Special Groups
We strive to provide an enjoyable and educational experience for all interested group visits whether in person, virtual or a mix of both. For the first time ever, UW Oshkosh is working to offer a virtual special group visit experience. This virtual visit will start with a skeleton offering and then can be built upon (where possible) to meet your groups personal needs and/or interests.
Please read before submitting your request:
- Priority is given to groups who can schedule a visit on Tuesdays and Thursdays from the last week of September to the first week of December, and the last week of February to the last week of April.
- UW Oshkosh group visits strive to provide a personalized experience that meets the needs of your students.
- An official online request form needs to be successfully received a minimum of two weeks in advance of your preferred visit date.
- Prior to clicking “submit” we encourage you to screen shot your entries as the form will clear your entries if the form does not successfully go through.
Once you have submitted your request:
- The screen should show a “Thank you! Your request has been submitted” message. In addition, please check your email for a confirmation that your request was successfully submitted. If you did not receive an email, we did not receive your request. You are welcome to email us your screen shot so you do not have to re-enter the information.
- Upon review of your request, we will confirm your visit within 7 to 10 business days. If there are questions about your request, we will communicate those to you via email.
- If at any point in time you would like to verify that we have received your request, make an update to your request, or have questions on the status of your request please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fall group visit dates are typically booked to capacity by early/mid-October and Spring dates can be booked as early as February.
Note: Persons with disabilities needing special assistance to attend or anyone with special dietary needs should contact Erica (Brooks) Spicer (920) 424-0227 at least 72 hours before your visit. The University will provide reasonable accommodations to those requesting assistance.
Erica (Brooks) Spicer
Special Groups Coordinator
If you have questions or would like additional information about bringing a special group to campus, please contact Erica (Brooks) Spicer, UW Oshkosh’s special group coordinator, at via email (preferred) at email@example.com or at (920) 424-0227.
UW Oshkosh Admissions
800 Algoma Boulevard
135 Dempsey Hall
Oshkosh, WI 54901
Hours of Operation:
M-F 7:45 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.