Fox Cities Campus
Student Government | Fox Student Association
Student Government, known as Fox Student Association (FSA), is responsible for allocating segregated university fee dollars (segregated fees) to campus clubs and organizations annually. FSA also utilizes organizational skills to uphold and advance students’ rights, such as advocating on behalf of students on the national, state and local levels; promoting student activities and camaraderie, and providing student representation on campus committees.
Wisconsin State Statute 36.09 (5) gives students the legal right to represent themselves on student issues. Fox Student Association (FSA) is the official student voice of the Fox Cities campus. An organization that provides a great avenue for utilizing leadership and organizational skills, FSA promotes the general welfare and interest of the student body and the Fox Cities campus.
Senate meetings are held on Wednesdays from 12:40 PM to 1:40 PM in room 1553. Meeting agendas will be posted in Titan Connection and be posted on the Fox Student Association bulletin board and outside of the Student Association Office every week. Everyone is welcome – please attend!
Campus Shared Governance Committee Slate
- Collegium: President and appointed representatives
- Curriculum: Vice President
- Steering: President
- Budget: Treasurer
- Scholarship & Academic Actions: President
- Board of Trustees: President
- UW Fox Valley Foundation Board of Directors: President
Student Government Committees
- Segregated University Fee Allocation Committee (SUFAC): Chaired by Treasurer
- Constitution & Bylaws: Chaired by Vice President
- Outreach: Chaired by Communications Director
- UW System Student Reps: TBD