Suzanne Lawrence, MA
Director of Continuing Education for Access Campuses
Mon–Thurs by appointment
Closed on Fridays
Fox Cities Campus, Room 1221
Your success is our goal. We are committed to:
- Providing the resources needed for you to obtain the skills needed to train for a new career path or advance in your present field
- Offering numerous class options, including online, education travel, face-to-face classes, and seminars
- Allowing you to discover the possibilities that will make a difference in your life
- Nurturing your curiosity for a new hobby or interest improving your personal life
- Delivering outstanding customer service – we are here with you every step of the way
If you have any questions or trouble registering for courses, contact the Office of Continuing Education at 920-832-2636.
How to Register
- Mail: Complete the registration form on the last page of the current catalog (including name, phone number, mailing address and email address) and mail with your check to the CE office.
- Online: Click the registration link to view our online catalog. Choose your course session and complete the registration form online.
- In Person: Stop by the Fond du Lac campus Continuing Education Office to register. Office hours vary; please call ahead before you visit.
- Phone: Call us at (920) 929-1155, and we will be happy to assist you with your registration.
Coming in Fall 2019! G.E.M.S. is an educational event for girls in grades 6 through 8 featuring interactive workshops geared towards career exploration in engineering, math and science.