Fox Cities Campus
Suzanne Lawrence, MA
Director of Continuing Education for Access Campuses
Mon–Thurs by appointment
Closed on Fridays
Fox Cities Campus, Room 1221
Your success is our goal. We are committed to:
- Providing the resources needed for you to obtain the skills needed to train for a new career path or advance in your present field
- Offering numerous class options, including online, education travel, face-to-face classes, and seminars
- Allowing you to discover the possibilities that will make a difference in your life
- Nurturing your curiosity for a new hobby or interest improving your personal life
- Delivering outstanding customer service – we are here with you every step of the way
How to Register
- Mail: Complete the registration form on the last page of the current catalog (including name, phone number, mailing address and email address) and mail with your check to the CE office.
- Online: Click the registration link to view our online catalog. Choose your course session and complete the registration form online.
- In Person: We are currently working remotely to serve your needs during Covid-19. Please call the office for additional information. Your safety is our highest priority.
- Phone: Call us at (920) 832-2636, and we will be happy to assist you with your registration.
Due to Covid-19, all domestic and international travel has been suspended for the Fall 2020 – Spring 2021 timeframe. We hope to resume our Continuing Education trips later in 2021.
Travel with Continuing Education to visit exciting new destinations throughout Wisconsin and the United States. See theatre performances, popular locations and so much more! Learn more
Fit at Fox
Fit at Fox is currently closed due to Covid-19. We hope to be back in Fall of 2021! This class provides personal attention from a qualified instructor to help you develop and maintain functional strength in a relaxed social setting. Learn more