Suzanne Lawrence, MA
Director of Continuing Education for Access Campuses
Hours vary daily based on meetings and other commitments.
Closed on Fridays.
Your success is our goal. We are committed to:
- Providing the resources needed for you to obtain the skills needed to train for a new career path or advance in your present field
- Offering numerous class options, including online, education travel, face-to-face classes, and seminars
- Allowing you to discover the possibilities that will make a difference in your life
- Nurturing your curiosity for a new hobby or interest improving your personal life
- Delivering outstanding customer service – we are here with you every step of the way
If you have any questions or trouble registering for courses, contact the Office of Continuing Education at 920-832-2636.
How to Register
- Mail: Complete the registration form on the last page of the current catalog (including name, phone number, mailing address and email address) and mail with your check to the CE office.
- Online: Click the registration link to view our online catalog. Choose your course session and complete the registration form online.
- In Person: Stop by the Fond du Lac campus Continuing Education Office to register. Office hours vary; please call ahead before you visit.
- Phone: Call us at (920) 929-1155, and we will be happy to assist you with your registration.
Coming in Fall 2019! G.E.M.S. is an educational event for girls in grades 6 through 8 featuring interactive workshops geared towards career exploration in engineering, math and science.