Fox Cities Campus
Stay up to date on continuing education opportunities! Sign up below to receive updates regarding new courses, professional development, and other continuing education offerings.
The information you provide will not be sold or distributed to other sources.
Never Stop Learning
Printable Course Catalog
Check out the amazing continuing education opportunities offered near you.
Course Registration Link
Click here to register for courses found in the Continuing Education catalog.
Online Learning Options
Take flexible, online personal and professional development courses from home!
Educational Travel and Tours
Get out, see the world and explore other cultures with peers on guided travel tours.
Your success is our goal. We are committed to:
- Providing the resources needed for you to obtain the skills needed to train for a new career path or advance in your present field
- Offering numerous class options, including online, educational travel, face-to-face classes, and seminars
- Allowing you to discover the possibilities that will make a difference in your life
- Nurturing your curiosity for a new hobby or interest improving your personal life
- Delivering outstanding customer service — we are here with you every step of the way
Frequently Asked Questions
We are here to help you every step of the way throughout your continuing education journey!
Click here to find the answers to all of your questions.
How to Register for Catalog Courses
- Mail: Complete the registration form on the last page of the current catalog (including name, phone number, mailing address and email address) and mail with your check to the CE office.
- Online: View our online catalog to choose your course session and complete the registration form online.
- In Person: We are currently working remotely to serve your needs during Covid-19. Please call the office for additional information. Your safety is our highest priority.
- Phone: Call us at (920) 832-2636, and we will be happy to assist you with your registration.
Fit at Fox
Fit at Fox is now available and open to new members on the UWO, Fox Cities Campus!
This class provides personal attention from a qualified instructor to help you develop and maintain functional strength in a relaxed and enjoyable social setting. We work on balance, nutrition, and flexibility, along with the mainstays of aerobic and resistance training. Making friendly connections and getting support from fellow classmates is also part of this program. Instructor-led class with audience favorite, Thain Jones. Geared toward mature adults, but open to all age levels. Come join the fun!
Teach a Class
The UWO Fox Cities Continuing Education Office is always looking for talented instructors to teach classes in a variety of areas including courses in art, music, math, language, technology, cooking, and health. Learn more