Fox Cities Campus
Student Affairs Solution Center
Summer in Wisconsin is like no other. You can enjoy the outdoors, work a summer job, spend time with friends and family, and get ahead earning college credit by taking courses offered during summer session.
Summer courses offer:
- Easy credit transfer within the UW System
- Multiple start dates throughout summer
- Classes on campus or online
Who should take summer sessions classes?
High School Graduates
Recent high school graduates can take advantage of our low tuition to get a head start on college.
Students from Other Universities
If you’re spending summer in the Fox Cities area, take a course on our campus to fulfill a prerequisite.
UWO Fox Cities Students
We offer summer courses for goal-oriented students looking to complete degree requirements as efficiently as possible.
What courses are offered during summer sessions?
Anyone can browse our course catalog as a guest, and current UWO students can use TitanWeb upcoming summer course schedule. Registration opens on March 1 with multiple sessions offered May through August. Please contact our Student Affairs Solution Center if you need assistance choosing a course.
How do I register for summer sessions?
Registration begins March 1. Current students should register for the summer term in TitanWeb.
Students not currently attending classes on the Fox Cities campus should follow the following procedure:
- Apply to the UWO, Fox Cities campus as a special student (no application fee required).
- You will receive two emails within 3-5 business days with your admission information, including TitanWeb and email login steps, summer enrollment information, tuition, fees, drop deadline information and steps for placement testing, if needed.
- Register for courses on TitanWeb (no advanced tuition deposit required)
Note: Financial aid cannot be used to pay for courses if you’re enrolled as a special student
How much do Summer Sessions cost?
View our tuition and fees page and scroll down to find summer tuition rates on the Fond du Lac Campus.
How do I apply for Financial Aid?
Current and incoming UWO Fond du Lac students should complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and the UWO Summer Aid Application. All current students should watch their email for a special summer financial aid application that they will need to complete to find out if they are eligible for summer aid.
Note: Financial aid cannot be used if you are enrolled as a special student.