Your college experience is not limited to what takes place in the classroom. Active involvement is a great way to explore interests, meet new people, make friends and develop valuable skills. So reach out, make that initial contact and let the fun begin.
Getting involved not only broadens your resume—it enhances your college experience.
Other activities on campus:
- Athletics and Recreation
- Performing Arts
- Student Government
- Student Life Fair
- UWO Athletic Bands – Participate in pep band or marching band on the Oshkosh campus
Browse and connect with student organizations at
Clubs and organizations based on the UWO Fox Cities Campus are identified on Titan Connection by having “FOX” before their names (examples: FOX – Campus Activities Board and FOX – Sample Organization). The Oshkosh Campus uses “OSH,” while the Fond du Lac Campus uses “FDL.”
Resources for Clubs & Organizations
Register a club or organization in Titan Connection
How to become a Recognized Student Organization (RSO)
- Navigate to the Forms section of Titan Connection
- Click on “Organization Registration” link near middle of page
- If prompted to login, use your NetID (same username & password as TitanWeb and campus email account)
- Complete the online Organization Registration form
- REMEMBER to include “FOX – ” before your Organization Name
Driver Authorization is required for students, employees – permanent and temporary, and volunteers/agents whose job requires them to drive on university business. This includes using:
- a State or University vehicle
- any rented or leased vehicle, or
- a personally owned vehicle
Driver Authorization is granted upon approval of a VEHICLE USE AGREEMENT form.
Liability Waivers – Activities/Field Trips
This waiver should be completed before participation in field trips or other activities; releasing the University of any risks that may result due to participation.
Student Org Budget Accounts
Funds are tracked in a program called WISER. For WISER information, access, and training click here.