Being signed up for TITAN ALERT is something that we strongly recommend because if there is an emergency on campus or near campus and we need to notify you, this is the best way for us to do that.
You are automatically signed up to receive TITAN ALERT emails but you must follow the process outlined below in order to add your cell phone number to our distribution list. If you have any questions, please send email Chris Tarmann at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student Signup Process
- Go to Titan Web and sign in using your User ID and Password
- In the left-hand menu click on “Self-Service”
- In the “Self-Service” section click on “Campus Personal Information”
- In the “Campus Personal Information” section click on “Phone Numbers”
- Add your phone number and check the “Titan Alert” box
- Click save and you are signed up for TITAN ALERT
Employee Signup Process
- Click on Safety in the sub-menu navigation bar
- In the right-hand column scroll down and click on the “Log in to Titan Alert” button
- Enter “University of Wisconsin Oshkosh” in the RAVE Mobile Safety bar and click “Continue”
- Enter your NetID and password to log in
- Enter your mobile phone number and click “Add”
- Confirm your cell phone carrier and click “Continue”
- You will receive a confirmation code on your phone and will then enter it on the next page.
- You are now signed up for TITAN ALERT