The gallery is committed to offering visual art exhibits supporting the liberal arts mission of UW-Fox Valley. The activities of the gallery will educate, promote and stimulate an appreciation of the visual arts for the students, faculty and staff of UW-Fox Valley. As a public institution, the gallery also provides the Fox Valley community access to the visual arts.
September 29-November 4
Headwaters, Delta and the Volume of Stories in Between
by Judith Baker Waller and Jim A. Brey
- Exhibit floor is 1,950 square feet.
- Storage space is 400 square feet.
- Permanent wall surface (16’ height) for display is 80 linear feet.
- Twenty (20) 4’x12’ movable display panels provide up to 160 linear feet of additional wall
- surface for display, or up to 240 linear feet for display.
- The total area of vertical space available for display is 3,200 square feet.
- The exterior glass is specially coated to block UV rays that are harmful to the artwork.
- The 20 display panels are on an overhead track system which provides countless options for display purposes and arrangement.
- The floor is made of concrete which has been specially polished and dyed to create a high gloss finish.
- Metal filaments used in the process to bond the concrete also add interest (sparkle) to the finished floor.
- Sound system with CD player on site.
Private or Corporate | $150 per hour Non-profit, 501 c3 | $100 per hour Includes:
- Lighting system in the space (Basic lighting equipment only)
- Includes the Theatre Manager on site for all hours scheduled
- Sound system with one cd player & two corded mics
- All basic stage curtains and masking
- Two dressing rooms and make-up room
- Assisted listening devices
- Lobby space
- Basic cleaning (dry pickup, sweeping and/or vacuuming)
- Registration table in lobby Merchandise/literature table in the lobby
- Projection screen
- House projector (mounted on balcony rail)
Additional technical services, staff, and equipment available for an extra charge(s). Catering Services available for an extra charge(s).