Lucia Baehman Theatre
- Classroom space for theatre classes.
- Experimental and small venue theatrical productions.
- Rehearsal space for theatrical and music performances.
- Open floor provides great flexibility for audience seating and visual display options.
Seating: Audiences of up to 125 persons may be seated on moveable risers.
- The floor is 46’ x 56’
- The floor is 2,576 square feet.
- Floor to the roof deck is 32 feet.
- The track and curtain system allows flexible use of space both visually and acoustically.
- Seating is flexible. It can be set so all seats face in one direction; it can be set “in the round;” it can be set in a number of ways to meet the needs of the performance or other use of the room.
Private/Corporate | $175 per hour Non-profit or 501(c)(3) | $115 per hour Includes:
- Lighting system in the space (Basic lighting equipment only)
- Includes the Theatre Manager on site for all hours scheduled
- Sound system with one cd player & two corded mics
- All basic stage curtains and masking
- Two dressing rooms and make-up room
- Assisted listening devices
- Lobby space
- Basic cleaning (dry pickup, sweeping and/or vacuuming)
- Registration table in lobby Merchandise/literature table in the lobby
- Projection screen
- House projector (mounted on balcony rail)
Additional technical services, staff, and equipment available for an extra charge(s). Catering Services available for an extra charge(s).