Health and Wellness at UW Oshkosh
Providing access to fitness, nutrition and general health resources for University faculty, staff, retirees and their families.
We will be admired and recognized for:
- Integration of all seven dimensions of wellness (emotional, environmental, intellectual, physical, social, occupational, spiritual) into our programs.
- Administrative leadership, support and participation in health promotion efforts.
- Commitment to maintaining strict confidentiality parameters for personal data.
- Encouraging participation in activities-both voluntary and on work time.
- Inclusivity of participation by all employees and students.
- Promoting collaboration between the campus community and community resources, such as health care providers, wellness programs, fitness facilities.
- Continually improving the quality of services and sharing our knowledge and learning with others.
- Measurably increasing the health status of our campus community.