Welcome to Human Resources
Our office is working remotely due to COVID-19, however, we will continue to support the university and our processes as the university remains open. To accommodate our modified working situation, we have made changes to the following processes:
Personnel Transaction Forms (PTF)
All PTF’s should be submitted via email to Shannon Lemke (email@example.com)
- All PTF’s are still subject to IPAR review
- Approvals will be obtained via email
- Communication of approval and entry in HRS will continue as usual
Each recruitment and position is unique – we encourage you to reach out to your recruitment team contact with questions or concerns regarding the following scenarios:
- Our office recommends postponing start dates whenever possible for any new hires who have not been sent a contract
- Hiring supervisors should work with any employee scheduled to start and who has been sent a contract to see if they are willing to start at a later determined date
The New Employee Basics Orientation has been cancelled.
Benefit Orientations are being held virtually every other Tuesday. Benefit-eligible employees will receive enrollment information via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) by the benefits specialist. The dates for the virtual orientations can be found on the HR Upcoming Events Calendar located on the HR home page. No reservation is necessary.
All student employment documents need to be uploaded to your UW Oshkosh OneDrive
- Do NOT email the documents as they contain sensitive information
- Only share this file with email@example.com (do not upload to a shared OneDrive)
New Hire Paperwork and Payroll Form Updates
I-9 – send email to firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions. This needs to be completed within 3 days of the start date.
- New Hires - captured via the new starter form in PageUp and will be updated automatically
- Current Employees – Employee can upload documents to their UW Oshkosh OneDrive and share with:
W4 – can be updated via the MyUW System Portal under the “Payroll Information” tab
Do NOT email the documents as they contain sensitive information
Benefit Forms / FMLA
Requesting Reasonable Accommodations
We appreciate your continued patience and cooperation during this unprecedented time. We are here to help in any way we can, please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions or concerns, thank you!
We’re Here to Serve You!
The Office of Human Resources at the University of Wisconsin Oshkosh serves faculty, staff and student employees with human resource needs such as payroll, benefits, employee relations, recruitment, professional development and talent management.
We are a trusted resource that values diversity, promotes equity, nurtures reslilience and considers the impact of decisions on our greatest resource: our people. We model integrity and high ethical standards as we successfully partner with campus constituents to provide strategic solutions to human resource matters to advance the greater mission of our University.
We hope you find the informaiton on this website helpful!