COVID-19: Moving forward with our "New Normal"
As workplace restrictions ease, FEI continues to offer you information, tips and strategies to help you manage the pandemic’s ongoing challenges. Check out the section titled “Moving forward with our ‘new normal'” in the FEI EAP Resource Library (username: SOWI) for more information like this:
- Refocusing at Work After COVID-19, a flyer
- Managing Anxiety When Returning to Work After COVID-19, a flyer
- Back to the Workplace: A Manager’s Tip Sheet, a flyer
- Towards a New Workplace Normal in the Age of COVID-19,a webinar recording
Watch a recording of a special webinar on how to handle change during COVID-19
Employee Assistance Program - FEI
The University of Wisconsin Oshkosh values its employees and the unique contribution each person makes to enhance our university community. The Employee Assistance Program (EAP) reflects this commitment to employee well-being through offering an array of free and confidential services for employees experiencing personal or work related problems.
FEI provides free confidential professional assistance with life, work, family, and well-being. There are counselors and consultants available 24/7 everyday of the year. Your use of this service and the information you share is confidential, except when your safety or the safety of others may be at risk. This program is available to all employees and household members.
Help FEI Provides
- Caregiving, College Life, Military Life, Parenting, Interpersonal Relationships
- Addiction, Anxiety Disorders, Depression, Eating Disorders, Grief and Loss, Suicide, Stress
- Banking & Credit, Budgeting, Debt & Bankruptcy, Education, Identity Theft, Taxes
- Allergies, Cancer, Cold & Flu, Dieting & Fitness, Recipes, Smoking, Safety, Skin Health, Diabetes
- Cars & Tickets, Divorce & Child Custody, Insurance, Immigration, Real Estate, Personal Injury, Wills & Estates
- Effective Communication, Managing Work & Family
Call a counselor or coach anytime, 24/7, every day of the year: (866) 274-4723
To obtain educational information, useful links, help locating child and elder care providers, and self-assessment tests visit FEIEAP.com. (Username: SOWI)