Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Check out and plan ahead for the monthly webinars hosted by the Employee Assistance Program. The webinars are held on the 2nd Wednesday of each month from 12:30-1:30pm CST.
To register for a webinar, visit the Kepro portal at sowi.mylifeexpert.com. Use code SOWI to create an account. The upcoming webinar will be listed on the main page below MY BENEFITS. You can also click to view/register for upcoming events there as well.
COVID-19: Moving forward with our "New Normal"
- Refocusing at Work After COVID-19, a flyer
- Managing Anxiety When Returning to Work After COVID-19, a flyer
- Back to the Workplace: A Manager’s Tip Sheet, a flyer
- Towards a New Workplace Normal in the Age of COVID-19,a webinar recording
Watch a recording of a special webinar on how to handle change during COVID-19
Employee Assistance Program - Kepro
Kepro provides free confidential professional assistance with
- Emotional Situations: relationships, parenting, grieving
- Work/Life Challenges: child care, elder care, adoption
- Legal and Financial Circumstances: managing expenses or dept, preparation of simple wills, child custody or child support
There are counselors and consultants available 24/7 everyday of the year. Your use of this service and the information you share is confidential, except when your safety or the safety of others may be at risk.
This program is available to all employees and household members.
Help Kepro Provides
- Caregiving, College Life, Military Life, Parenting, Interpersonal Relationships
- Addiction, Anxiety Disorders, Depression, Eating Disorders, Grief and Loss, Suicide, Stress
- Banking & Credit, Budgeting, Debt & Bankruptcy, Education, Identity Theft, Taxes
- Allergies, Cancer, Cold & Flu, Dieting & Fitness, Recipes, Smoking, Safety, Skin Health, Diabetes
- Cars & Tickets, Divorce & Child Custody, Insurance, Immigration, Real Estate, Personal Injury, Wills & Estates
- Effective Communication, Managing Work & Family
If you were receiving counseling sessions through FEI: Since the EAP is a confidential program, the UW System does not know what services, if any, you were using. Although your sessions with FEI ended December 31, 2020, you may contact Kepro on/after January 1, 2021 to initiate services with Kepro. FEI notified their counselors of this change. However, you may also want to talk to your FEI counselor to find out if they are a Kepro provider.
- If the counselor is already a Kepro provider you may begin scheduling your sessions to occur on/after January 1 with the same counselor.
- If the counselor is not yet part of Kepro’s network the counselor may work with Kepro to become a Kepro provider so you may continue your sessions with the same counselor. If your counselor does not become a Kepro provider or if you would like to see a different counselor, you should contact Kepro for assistance.