Send us your ideas!We are constantly looking for ideas and initiatives to promote and establish on campus. Please share your ideas with us at email@example.com
What does the EAP provide?
- Caregiving, College Life, Military Life, Parenting, Interpersonal Relationships
- Emotional Wellbeing
- Addiction, Anxiety, Disorders, Depression, Eating Disorders, Grieve & Loss, Suicide, Stress
- Banking & Credit, Budgeting, Debt & Bankruptcy, Education, Identity Theft, Taxes
- Allergies, Cancer, Cold & Flu, Dieting & Fitness, Recipes, Smoking, Safety, Skin Health, Diabetes
- Cars & Tickets, Divorce & Child Custody, Insurance, Immigration, Real Estate, Personal Injury, Wills & Estates
- Effective Communication Managing Work & Family
EAP Contact Information
To obtain education information, useful links, help locating child and elder care providers, and self-assessment tests visit FEIEAP.com. (Username: SOWI)
What is Healthy Titans?
What is StayWell?
StayWell is an independent provider of health promotion programs and services. StayWell specializes in helping organizations improve the health and well-being of their participants. Since 1978 StayWell has designed and managed programs for employers throughout the United States.
The StayWell wellness portal is available to employees, retirees and their spouses enrolled in the State of Wisconsin or Wisconsin Public Employers Group Health Insurance Programs. Access is based on the effective dates of your health insurance coverage. The StayWell wellness portal is not available to children or other dependents of the employee enrolled in State of Wisconsin Group Health Insurance Program. The services available to you through StayWell, including individual confidential health coaching and all of the tools in the portal, are provided at no cost to you.
To access your StayWell Portal, click here.
Well Wisconsin Incentive
The $150 Well Wisconsin Incentive is the uniform wellness incentive available to employees, retirees and their spouses currently enrolled in the State of Wisconsin or Wisconsin Public Employers Group Health Insurance Programs.
Complete a health screening, the StayWell health assessment, and a StayWell well-being activity to earn the $150 gift card. You can complete these steps via your StayWell wellness portal account.
Click here to be redirected to the StayWell portal.