Send us your ideas!
We are constantly looking for ideas and initiatives to promote and establish on campus. Please share your ideas with us at email@example.com
UW Oshkosh values the health and overall well being of its employees. With a rapidly growing wellness program that encompasses not only physical and nutritional wellness, but financial wellness as well, the university supports each staff and faculty members quest to become an overall healthier individual.
Campus-Wide Wellness Activities
As part of the faculty and staff wellness initiatives, the Gardening Program will engage interested employees in assisting to enhance the beautification of campus (Oshkosh, Fox Valley, and/or Fond du Lac as able). This would be voluntary and include activities such as dead heading plants, weeding designated areas, seed collection, planting, and dividing plants.
- The campus community is invited and encouraged to join our collaborative steps program! This program is co-sponsored by the UW Credit Union. This is a 5-week team based program that simply asks participants to track their step counts each day. Individual achievements will be recognized each week and the team with the most steps at the end of the 5 weeks will receive a prize. Participants are supplied a pedometer if needed. Watch your email for the next challenge!
What does the EAP provide?
The EAP provides an array of free and confidential services for employees experiencing personal or work related problems. These may include:
- Caregiving, College Life, Military Life, Parenting, Interpersonal Relationships
- Emotional Wellbeing
- Addiction, Anxiety, Disorders, Depression, Eating Disorders, Grieve & Loss, Suicide, Stress
- Banking & Credit, Budgeting, Debt & Bankruptcy, Education, Identity Theft, Taxes
- Allergies, Cancer, Cold & Flu, Dieting & Fitness, Recipes, Smoking, Safety, Skin Health, Diabetes
- Cars & Tickets, Divorce & Child Custody, Insurance, Immigration, Real Estate, Personal Injury, Wills & Estates
- Effective Communication Managing Work & Family
EAP Contact Information
Call a counselor or coach anytime, 24/7, every day of the year at (866) 274- 4723
To obtain education information, useful links, help locating child and elder care providers, and self-assessment tests visit FEIEAP.com. (Username: SOWI)
What is Healthy Titans?
The Healthy Titans Fitness program is open to all University of Wisconsin Oshkosh employees, spouses/domestic partners and retirees. It offers access to the Albee Fitness and Strength Training Center, personal training services provided by student fitness specialists as well as a wide variety of group exercise classes including cycling, yoga, core conditioning, interval training, and TRX®. Options are available each semester as well as during the summer to meet your fitness needs. To find out more about our program options or to register, click here!
What is StayWell?
StayWell is an independent provider of health promotion programs and services. StayWell specializes in helping organizations improve the health and well-being of their participants. Since 1978 StayWell has designed and managed programs for employers throughout the United States.
The StayWell wellness portal is available to employees, retirees and their spouses enrolled in the State of Wisconsin or Wisconsin Public Employers Group Health Insurance Programs. Access is based on the effective dates of your health insurance coverage. The StayWell wellness portal is not available to children or other dependents of the employee enrolled in State of Wisconsin Group Health Insurance Program. The services available to you through StayWell, including individual confidential health coaching and all of the tools in the portal, are provided at no cost to you.
To access your StayWell Portal, click here.
Well Wisconsin Incentive
The $150 Well Wisconsin Incentive is the uniform wellness incentive available to employees, retirees and their spouses currently enrolled in the State of Wisconsin or Wisconsin Public Employers Group Health Insurance Programs.
Complete a health screening, the StayWell health assessment, and a StayWell well-being activity to earn the $150 gift card. You can complete these steps via your StayWell wellness portal account.
Click here to be redirected to the StayWell portal.
YMCA Corporate Discount
A 10 percent corporate discount on an adult, family or single family membership fee is available to all full-time University faculty and staff members who elect to enroll in the program. The YMCA offers a convenient monthly payment option and no contracts.
Bring along your UW Oshkosh TitanCard ID or paystub for employment verification.
Garden to Doorstep Organics
Garden to Doorstep Organics, a local family business, will deliver fresh organic fruits and veggies right to you at home or at work each week.
For more information, click the URL below: