Eta Pi | Sigma Theta Tau
Global nursing excellence
The Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing is a nonprofit organization whose mission is advancing world health and celebrating nursing excellence in scholarship, leadership and service. UW Oshkosh is home to the Eta Pi chapter of this organization, and fulfills its purpose in:
- Recognizing superior academic and nursing achievement.
- Developing leadership qualities.
- Fostering high professional standards.
- Encouraging creative work and supporting nursing research.
- Strengthening commitment to the ideals and purposes of the nursing profession.
Membership in this society is a special opportunity to share in the recognition of excellence within the nursing profession. Sigma is an internationally recognized and respected nursing organization. Please consider applying for membership in the Eta Pi Chapter of Sigma Theta Tau International.