Please follow the directions carefully to complete all steps of the application process in the appropriate order.
Step 1 – Apply to UW Oshkosh
- Apply to the University as an online nursing student.
- Click here to apply to UW Oshkosh
Step 2 – Meet with an Academic Adviser
- Once accepted to the University, students will have access to an official transcript evaluation via TitanWeb, and are expected to meet with an academic adviser in the Division of Online & Continuing Education (OCE) – You will receive a welcome email with information on setting up your academic advising appointment once you are admitted the University.
- The OCE adviser will help complete a progress evaluation and plan of action to fulfill any remaining pre-nursing or general education credits.
- Pre-nursing and general education courses must be fulfilled before starting the nursing coursework.
- The OCE adviser will also help explain the BSN@Home admissions process and timeline.