Please follow the directions carefully to complete all steps of the application process in the appropriate order.
Step 1 – Apply to UW Oshkosh
- Apply to the University as an online nursing student.
- Click here to apply to UW Oshkosh
Step 2 – Meet with an Academic Adviser
- Once accepted to the University, students will have access to an official transcript evaluation via TitanWeb, and are expected to meet with an academic adviser in the Undergraduate Advising Resource Center (UARC).
- The UARC adviser will help complete a progress evaluation and plan of action to fulfill any remaining pre-nursing or general education credits.
- Pre-nursing and general education courses must be fulfilled before starting the nursing coursework.
- The UARC adviser will also help explain the BSN@Home admissions process and timeline.