If you experience trouble when opening documents please try using another browser.
- BSN from a NLNAC or CCNE accredited program.
- Current unencumbered Wisconsin RN license*. Individuals processing licensure from a state other than Wisconsin should contact email@example.com for additional information regarding the licensure requirement.
- GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Applicants with a GPA of 2.70 to 2.99 may be considered for admission under probationary status.
- Three professional references.
- The online application from the Office of Graduate Studies requests you list three references which reflect current knowledge of professional and/or academic skills. References should include such individuals as an immediate supervisor, organization/agency leader, and/or professor. The applicant is responsible to forward the reference form found in Step 3 of the application process to the references they have listed on Graduate Studies application form.
- An acceptable undergraduate statistics course completed within the past 5 years.
- The course must be at least 3 credits and include both descriptive and inferential statistics.
- The course does not need to be completed prior to application, however it does need to be completed before enrollment in any graduate nursing course. Applicants admitted with a statistics course in progress will be admitted conditional upon successful completion of the course.
- A grade of B or higher must be obtained in the statistics course. Please click here for a list of acceptable statistics courses. Further questions regarding acceptable statistic courses can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Registered nurse experience is helpful, but not required.