Hire a Titan! On-campus Recruiting
Career & Professional Development works with both the employer and the students to set-up the interview schedule, confirm times, and coordinate the aspects of the day. This is a service designed to be equally as accommodating to the employer as it is to the student, by providing a smooth process for the employer and an opportunity for the student to interview on-campus!
Request a room and a schedule via Handshake.
- Free service for all organizations
- Gives you a competitive edge on hiring
- Hire faster and smarter at no cost
- Identify and screen qualified candidates
- Face-to-face interviews
- Opportunity to meet with multiple students the same day
- Allow opportunities to recruit students for full-time, part-time, internship and co-op positions
- Provide awareness of your company to students and alumni at UW Oshkosh
- Announce your recruiting schedule to the entire student body
Hire a Titan! On-campus Interview Days
Career & Professional Development offers Fall/Spring dates based on peak student availability. Sign up for Hire a Titan! On-campus Interview Days (see the Employer Recruiting Calendar on the employer homepage) and receive additional campus-wide marketing in addition to resume packets of qualified students!
How to Request a Schedule
- Click the Handshake link to log in.
- Click on the Interviews tab in the menu on the left.
- In the upper right hand corner you’ll see “Request Interview Schedule” click to request.
- Complete the “Basics” tab and continue
- Complete the Qualifications tab and continue
- Complete the Timeline tab and continue
- Review and click Request
- You will be contacted via telephone when your schedule request is received.
Please park where indicated in your confirmation email. For location references, see Career & Professional Development parking map.
UNIVERSITY OF WISCONSIN OSHKOSH
Career & Professional Development
Student Success Center, Suite 125
750 Elmwood Ave.
Oshkosh, WI 54901
- M–Th: 7:45 a.m.–5 p.m.
- F: 7:45 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
Fond du Lac and Fox Cities Campus Solution Centers
- Wednesdays: 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
- Services only offered when classes are in session