Greetings and thank you for your interest in building a stronger relationship with UW Oshkosh Career & Professional Development. Your needs, as a recruiter, are our top priority and a sponsorship with Career & Professional Development in the best way to build your campus brand.
We are committed to creating solution-based sponsorships, which are built on innovative, creative ways to meet your recruiting goals, while offering students a multitude of professional development opportunities.
For more information about sponsorship opportunities, contact:
- Jaime Page-Stadler, Director, (920) 424-2443
Get Hired! Guide
University of Wisconsin Oshkosh Career & Professional Development has an established
Professional Skills Program in collaboration with the four academic colleges. The Get Hired! Guide (eBook) serves as a textbook and resource for over 1,600 students annually who are preparing for their next career step. The Get Hired! Guide (eBook) is the primary source of career development resources for UW Oshkosh students and alumni. Help us provide this excellent resource to students and purchase an advertisement.
Benefits of advertising in the Get Hired! Guide:
- Receive guaranteed distribution to students in the College of Business, the College of Letters and Science, the College of Nursing, and the College of Education and Human Services.
- Increase number of prospective applicants; expand outreach to diverse and qualified candidates.
- Strengthen brand recognition among UW Oshkosh students in the job market.
- Enable Career & Professional Development to assist more students and alumni reach career goals.
Ads are limited!
All commitments are needed by TBD
Artwork will be due by TBD
The Get Hired! Guide provides essential information to students including advice on finding internships, networking, interviewing skills, applying to graduate school, and building a strong resume. Find the attached document with sample pages from the guide and fill out a commitment sheet today!
For further information on how our Get Hired! Guide can help your organization – contact Jaime Page-Stadler. Thank you for supporting professional excellence at the University of Wisconsin Oshkosh, and thank you for supporting our students as they prepare to work for you!
To become a sponsor or advertiser contact:
Director of Career & Professional Development