Greetings and thank you for your interest in building a stronger relationship with UW Oshkosh Career & Professional Development. Your needs, as a recruiter, are our top priority and a donorship with Career & Professional Development is the best way to build your campus brand.
We are committed to creating solution-based donorships, which are built on innovative, creative ways to meet your recruiting goals, while offering students a multitude of professional development opportunities.
Advertise in the Get Hired! Guide
University of Wisconsin Oshkosh Career & Professional Development has an established Professional Skills Program in collaboration with the four academic colleges. The Get Hired! Guide (eBook) serves as a textbook and resource for over 1,600 students annually who are preparing for their next career step. The Get Hired! Guide (eBook) is the primary source of career development resources for UW Oshkosh students and alumni. Help us provide this excellent resource to students and purchase an advertisement.
Benefits of advertising in the Get Hired! Guide:
- Receive guaranteed distribution to students in the College of Business, the College of Letters and Science, the College of Nursing, and the College of Education and Human Services.
- Increase number of prospective applicants; expand outreach to diverse and qualified candidates.
- Strengthen brand recognition among UW Oshkosh students in the job market.
- Enable Career & Professional Development to assist more students and alumni reach career goals.
Ads spaces are limited!
The Get Hired! Guide provides essential information to students including advice on finding internships, networking, interviewing skills, applying to graduate school, and building a strong resume.
To become a donor or advertiser contact:
Director of Career & Professional Development
UNIVERSITY OF WISCONSIN OSHKOSH
Career & Professional Development
Student Success Center, Suite 125
750 Elmwood Ave.
Oshkosh, WI 54901
- M–Th: 7:45 a.m.–5 p.m.
- F: 7:45 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
Fond du Lac and Fox Cities Campus Solution Centers
- Wednesdays: 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
- Services only offered when classes are in session