Meet Employers on Campus
Attending a career fair or networking event can be one of the most beneficial things you can do as a student. Attendance allows you to make face-to-face, real-time connections with employers seeking the talent they need for jobs and internships. Make a plan to attend multiple career fairs so you can get comfortable presenting yourself, learning about potential positions and career opportunities.
Career Fair on the Fox
Wednesday,September 28, 2022
11:30 – 3:30 pm
Kolf Physical Education and Sports Center
785 High Ave.
The Career Fair on the Fox is a bi-annual career fair sponsored by UW Oshkosh Career & Professional Development.
- Connect with employers to learn about the following opportunities: full- and part-time positions, internships, co-ops, practicums, volunteering and networking opportunities.
- Explore educational opportunities available through technical, undergraduate, graduate, and professional programs.
- Network with employers.
- Find information on the Handshake Career Fair page.
By attending the Career Fair on the Fox, students will be able to:
- Identify employers based on their career interests (career research, internship/job search, networking, etc).
- Practice connecting with professionals (networking) and their personal pitch
- Make career decisions based on the outcomes of their interactions at the fair
Professional dress is expected.
View the list of attending employers by visiting Handshake
Save the Date: Fall 2022 – September 28, 2022
Healthcare Career Fair
Date: April 11, 2022
Time: Noon–2 p.m.
Location: Reeve Memorial Union Ballrooms
Interested in careers in the healthcare industry? This fair is for you!
Whether you are graduating and need to make connections for full-time employment or are a student looking to network in the healthcare industry, this fair is for you. Learn about CNA opportunities, internship/externships, and job opportunities in the healthcare industry!
- Network with employers one on one.
- Sign up for the Career Fair. You may still attend the fair even if you don’t preregister.
Education Career Fair
Date: March 17, 2022
Time: 11:30 a.m.–1 p.m.
Location: Reeve Memorial Union Ballrooms
Interested in careers in the education industry? This fair is for you!
Whether you are graduating and need to make connections for full-time employment or are a student looking to network in the education industry, this fair is for you. Learn about teaching opportunities!
Nonprofit - Social Assistance Virtual Fair
Date: Thursday, Apr 14, 2022
Time: 11:30 am – 1:00 pm
Interested in careers in the Nonprofit industry? This fair is for you!
Whether you are an underclassman looking for part-time or seasonal employment or are a student looking to network in the non-profit industry, this fair is for you. Learn about these exciting opportunities!
Helpful articles to guide you through the process.
- Handshake’s Guide to Success at Virtual Career Fairs
- 3 Ways Virtual Career Fairs Can Help You
- How to Prepare Questions for Virtual Career Fairs, With Examples
- Expert Tips For Rocking Your Handshake Virtual Career Fair
- Day of the Fair Support via Teams or call the CPD office at 920.424.2181.
Taste of UW Oshkosh Student Opportunity Fair
Date: Sept. 6, 2022
Time: 11 a.m.–2 p.m.
Location: Held outside on the Academic Mall (Between Dempsey and Polk Library)
Looking for a campus club/org to get involved in, volunteer experience or a part-time job on or off campus? Attend the Taste of UW Oshkosh and Student Opportunity Fair, taking place the Tuesday before classes begin.
Career & Professional Development will be hosting employers hiring for both on-campus and off-campus part-time jobs. So, if you are looking to make some extra cash during the academic year, this is the place to be!
Please go to Handshake for more information on the fair.
UNIVERSITY OF WISCONSIN OSHKOSH
Career & Professional Development
Student Success Center, Suite 125
750 Elmwood Ave.
Oshkosh, WI 54901
- M–Th: 7:45 a.m.–5 p.m.
- F: 7:45 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
Fond du Lac and Fox Cities Campus Solution Centers
- Wednesdays: 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
- Services only offered when classes are in session